50 Unique Kids Stocking Stuffers with none of the same ‘ol stuff. No candy. No junk. 50 Kids Stocking Stuffer Ideas Kids will love to find on Christmas morning.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids They’ll Love to Find on Christmas Morning
I love finding unique stocking stuffers, and always try my best to get an early jump on this, just like I do when I’m looking for the best and most unique toys for Christmas. Plus, I’m a bargain hunter when it comes to getting stocking stuffers and toys at a great price, so starting early is key.
I love the challenge to find creative and unique stocking stuffers every Christmas (plus, it’s one of the most fun holiday traditions when you snag . Today I’m sharing fun kids stocking stuffers.
50 Kid Stocking Stuffers
Stocking stuffers are always fun, but sometimes, year after year, it’s hard to come up with new, unique ideas. If you’re looking for some ideas that are more creative than the basics (such as candy, a toothbrush, matchbox car, etc.), then I hope these sparkling ideas are just what you’re looking for!
Creative & Unique Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
- All-natural peppermint chapstick is perfect for this time of year!
- A handwritten letter from Mom or Dad is a sweet surprise on Christmas morning.
- An Orange and a quarter (in the toe of the stocking for good luck) is a fun tradition.
- Hair brush (I love using our WetBrush for the girl’s tangled hair and keep one in their sports bags too!)
- Non-toxic and safe nail polish – this is the set we use and love it!
- Bath crayons are a fun bath time activity and wash off really easily when they’re done.
- Have a chalk board or at home? Sidewalk? First/Last day of school sign? Chalk board pens are super fun and the size makes them easy to write with and doodle in greater detail.
- Silly string is a great stress reliever, tension breaker and just plain ‘ol fun time. Grab a few extra cans so you can join in on the fun too.
- Reindeer Bell right off Santa’s sleigh and pair it with a note from santa or a “caught you being good card” from your Elf on the Shelf and you’re all set.
- A mini alarm clock can make the difference between your child walking out of their room at 6:03 or waiting until 7am when it’s time to have breakfast. Once we started using these mini alarm clocks and our kids could read time… it’s been a GAME CHANGER.
- Kid’s Foam Soap / Shaving Cream – your kids can use it to draw on the table or spray some in a baking dish and let them draw.
- Grab a new water bottle for their stocking. a Stainless steel and BPA free one like simple modern, kleen kanteen (the sports tops are awesome and no straws!) or hydroflask will last for years (even the next couple of decades) which is impressive since kids are HARD on their belgonings.
- Have your kids write why they love each other and let them fill each other’s stockings with these notes before they go to bed on Christmas eve.
- Non-toxic crayon set (and easily washable if they get it on the table or walls)
- Rope Flashlights especially great for camping!
- A pair of sunglasses
- A new card game (we’re a family of serious UNO players but check it out and see what else is out there!)
- Fuzzy animal socks are perfect for winter time.
- Bangles or a new necklace, or charm bracelet
- A new pack of underwear is always a good bet
- Shark Socks
- Movie tickets for the family
- Brain Quest Cards
- Magazines for kids – we like National Geographic for Kids and Ranger Rick
- LEGO mini set (less than $5)
- Pocket pal mini-Notebooks
- Gloves (12 pairs for $21 – love this for as often as we lose gloves year after year!)
- Adorable Cupcake Lip Gloss in cute containers (and no mess)
- Play figurines (you can break a set up among your kids too!)
- A magic grow your own aquarium kit. Set it up and watch your aquatic creatures grow!
- A great book
- Gift Certificates from Mom or Dad. You can have your child use one gift certificate a month or plan a special child/parent date-night to use the certificate for a outing.
- Mesh squish ball (and stress reliever)
- Squishy Unicorn (since unicorns are all the rage, this may make you their favorite parent or grandparent!)
- A secret puzzle box… see if they can figure out how it opens and what’s hidden inside.
- Looking to give your child a challenge? Any of these 3-D Wooden Brain Teasers will do the trick!
- Applesauce or superfood pouches (in lieu of candy or sweets)
- Wipe Clean Early Learning Book is perfect for at home, on the go or traveling, too.
- Beginner’s Yo Yo for kids
- Post it notes
- The Incredible Wham-O Super Bouncy Ball
- Water Wow Books are mess-free because kids paint with water, the book dries and they can do it over and over again. We always fly with these books!
- Light Up Shoe Laces
- Hopper Ball (inflatable and comes with a pump)
- Toy Bubble Blower
- Juggle Bubbles
- Bring it back with a hacky sack
- mini Yoobi Highlighters
- Amazon Gift Card with a note that says “Pick out something awesome you wished you would have asked for, and order it with this gift card.”
- Rubik’s cube
More Holiday Resources:
- Epic Gift Guides: 200+ Non-Toy Gift Ideas for Kids
- Elf on the Shelf Printable “I Caught You Being Good” Notecards
- 35 Funny & Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- 26 Unique Family Christmas Traditions To Make the Holidays Magical for Kids & Adults
- Intentional Christmas for Kids: Keeping It Simple (& Humble)
- 40+ Unique Stocking Stuffers & Gift Ideas For Babies to Toddlers (Ages 0 – 3)