My goodness, the holidays are here.
I’ve been seeing the Christmas trees at every store for the past two months and getting catalogs for too many weeks to count.
Most of the aisles and pages are filled with things I don’t need and can’t help me or my home be more peaceful, calm, and well-rested.
In fact, anything with flashing lights and noise-makers are strictly off-limit!
So, I began thinking…
What do I have that can help other parents that I can offer and may bring more peace and calm to their home this season, and for many years to come?
(and I promise, absolutely no sirens, no plastic, no flashing lights.)
All of the parenting tools, downloads, printables, eBooks and courses I’ve created aren’t meant for one-time use, but for every baby, child and all the seasons of parenting you have coming your way.
That’s why, I’ve bundled up my most popular digital ebooks, card sets and more in four themed bundles. You pick what you need support with and you’ll receive a handful of tools to help you.
Why not load up on amazing parenting resources that’ll last longer than any plastic toy or stocking stuffer this year.
WHAT’S GOING TO BRING YOU MORE SLEEP, PEACE & JOY?
Struggling with sleep?
- Grab the sleep & schedules flash sale bundle with every sleep, nap, routine resources you’ll ever need until your kids are in middle-school.
- Includes: Mastering Sleep & Schedules eBook (40+ Schedules), Surviving Sleep Regressions eBook, Conquering Bedtime Battles eBook, and 4 Daily Routine Charts
- Sleep & Schedules Bundle (Get the Bundle for $15 and Save $10)
Need help controlling your temper?
- I have a bundle built just for you that’ll transform you from an angry Mama to a peaceful one right in time for Christmas and the New Year.
- Includes: Stop Yelling Handbook, Calm Down: Learn to Stop Yelling eBook and Workbook (this is not the same as the online course), Positive Affirmation Cards for Moms.
- Stay Calm Mama Bundle (Get the bundle for $25 and Save $15)
Want to rock a daily routine for your kids & sanity?
- Girl, I got you! You are speaking my love language. Reward charts, routine cards, how to build a routine… it’s all here in one spot for a steal.
- Includes: 80 Daily Routine & Chores Card Set, 10 Sample Daily Routines, 4 Reward Charts, 4 Daily Routine Checklist Charts.
- Girl’s Routine Bundle (Get the Bundle for $10 and Save $7)
- Boy’s Routine Bundle (Get the Bundle for $10 and Save $7)
Want to help your child understand and express their emotions without throwing a fit?
- The picture card sets in here are my #1 selling product and that’s because they work like MAGIC, I’m just a little worried I’ve dropped the price too low for all that’s packed in here.
- Includes: Dealing with Big Emotions & Difficult Behavior 170page eBook, Kid’s Emotions Picture Card Set (42 cards) and Calm Down Picture Card Set (30 cards.)
- Big Emotions Bundle (Get the Bundle for $20 and Save $12)
HOW BLACK FRIDAY BUNDLES WORK – IT’S EASY, I PROMISE!
All you have to do is click on the picture below, or the link underneath to snag it and have it sent to your email for an instant download.
My email will be in your inbox within minutes of buying your bundle so all you have to do is download it, print it if you want and you’re ready to get started immediately .
Easy to claim and download, for lasting results and help way, way, way past when the holidays end!
2019 BLACK FRIDAY PARENTING RESOURCES
Generation Mindful has incredible resources for playfully developing & strengthening emotional intelligence.
The whole purpose of Generation Mindful is to give parents tools to help them nurture emotional intelligence playfully.They’ve kicked off a HUGE Buy 2 Get 1 Free Black Friday sale that’s only open until Monday, December 2nd.
The Time-in Toolkit is one of my absolute favorite to ditching time-outs and having more calm in our house.
You can shop by age 0 – 10+ based on what resources you’re looking for and that are age-appropriate.
Big Life Journal is the perfect gift for kids and teens as a present or stocking stuffer!
This is a great present for kids (4 – 14) and encourages them to embrace mistakes, have a growth mindset and start believing in themselves. In fact, I already bought a copy for my daughter Juliette to put under the tree this year.
The conversation cards are another one of our family’s favorites to keep around the dinner table.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Author Crystal Paine & All Her Courses
She takes a practical, realistic and easy-to-follow courses with simple steps that makes a world of difference in your life. I’m a huge fan of her Make Over Your Mornings and Evenings classes, but for Black Friday, she’s offering 50% off all her courses, including her Slash Your Grocery Bill mini course until midnight on Tuesday, December 3rd.
Here’s a list of her Black Friday course deals:
- Slash Your Grocery Bill — just $8.50 (regularly $17) – this is what I bought last night!
- Make Over Your Mornings — just $8.50 (regularly $17)
- Make Over Your Evenings — just $8.50 (regularly $17)
- Make Over Your Year — just $8.50 (regularly $17)
- 15 Days to a Healthier You — just $7.50 (regularly $15)
- 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life — just $8.50 (regularly $17)
The Organized Home from Pulling Curls is a Life Saver for Getting Your Home Organized (FINALLY)
Hillary from Pulling Curls has every organization hack known and goes room to room in your house with simple ways to get rid of the mess, and organize your home so you have less cleaning from day to day, and less chaos!
This code is good until Tuesday, December 3rd.
Epic No-Junk Gift Lists Are Back!
- Ultimate Gift Guide: 75+ Practical Non Toy Gifts for Kids That Aren’t Junk
- Best Board Games for Kids and Families to Play Together
- Best Gifts for Kids Who Love Arts and Crafts
- Best Outdoor Toys for Kids to Promote Active Play & Healthy Habits
- 40+ Unique Stocking Stuffers & Gifts for Baby to Toddler (Ages 0 – 3)
- Giving Children Experiences: Gifts They’ll Remember and Cherish
- Best Gifts for Kids to Receive in the Mail
More Amazing Holiday Resources
Elf on the Shelf
- 95 NEW & Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas for Busy Parents
- 48 Elf on the Shelf “Caught You Being Good” Notes
- 35 Funny & Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas
- 30 Easy Elf Ideas: Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas For Busy Parents
- 52 of the Best Holiday Traditions You Must-Do this Christmas Season
- 5 Gift Rule Christmas: Want Need Wear Read (& A Special Family Tradition You Need)
- 6 Sibling Christmas Traditions: For Kids to Delight in the Excitement of the Holidays Together
- 26 Unique Family Christmas Traditions To Make the Holidays Magical for Kids & Adults
- 30 Fun Holiday Traditions to Make Christmas Magical
Fun Holiday Activities:
- 21 Best Christmas Games Perfect for Preschoolers
- 30 Simple & Fun Children’s Christmas Party Food Ideas
- 12 Hilarious Minute To Win It Christmas Games for Kids
- How to Make a Waterless Snow Globe
- Traditional Christmas Coloring Pages for Kids
- Free Printable Christmas Coloring Pages PDF / Printable Christmas Placemats