There’s no manual for being a parent and raising children, and that’s because this journey is uniquely your own. Only you get to decide what motherhood or fatherhood looks like for you and your family. That’s right. You get to decide it all.
- What is most important to your family?
- What traditions and memorable experience do you want your children, and family to cherish?
- Will you do goodie bags at birthday parties or not?
- How do you want to respond to your children when they’re upset?
- Will you let your son wear snow boots on a 90-degree day?
- How do you and your hubby plan to stay on the same page when it comes to enforcing boundaries and setting limits?
- How will you teach safety rules and when do you start?
- It’s surely acceptable to serve cheese and crackers for breakfast, right?!?
Parenting is a constantly evolving process where your role shifts, morphs and the dynamics of your family change. The Pragmatic Parent is packed full of resources to help in many areas no matter your children’s ages or stages of development, including;