Amazon Prime Day starts today at 3 pm ET!
I’m a Prime Member (and you have to be to get these deals) and I’ve been shopping Prime Day for a while now and I love the convenience of it. I was looking through all the deals and found a ton of things I’ll be adding to my shopping list for my family – and I thought you might like to know about these deals, too. But be warned — it’s addicting.
Some of these items I’m buying on sale now to save for Christmas and birthdays!
Note: The following items are expected to go on sale during Prime Day!
REMEMBER, THEY WON”T GO ON SALE UNTIL SOMETIME DURING PRIME DAY, WHICH STARTS AT 3 PM ET TODAY.
If you are interested in these items, I highly recommend you add them to your cart NOW or add them to your watch list, as it will make it much easier to grab them when they go on sale.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more!) Read my full disclosure policy.
Electronic Kid’s & Family Items
- Kindle Fire Kid’s Edition(my kids use these and I love the age-appropriate content and parental controls. Amazon also has a 2-year warranty with 100% replacement if they break!)
- Forehead and Ear Thermometer (this is a must for every household with kids!)
- Home Security Camera(compatible with Amazon Alexa)
- HomeLabs Air Purifier
Household Items For Your Family
- Weighted Blanket (wonderful to help comfort kids during sleep times, but also calm them down)
- Car Organizer Bin (perfect for between the kid’s seats and great for storing activities if you’re taking a road trip or traveling.)
- Natural Air Purifier Bags & Odor Remover(I’ll be ordering a couple sets of these to put in the house, in the kid’s room, in the car, probably in the bathrooms and anywhere else I need.)
- Air Purifier (allergies, cold season or even fire season if your state experiences this, an air purifier can greatly help everyone breathe easier.)
\Fun Stuff For the Kids
I am super (super) picky about what toys and activities we bring into the house. I like to buy items that will stimulate my kid’s brains, get them outside, and use their motor skills. I think these are the best items I’ve found on Prime Day to do this.
- Stomp Rocket and Refill Rockets
- Magnetic Drawing Boards (great for on the go, trips and stocking stuffers)
- Magnetic Building Tiles(these are awesome, that’s all I need to say about them. They go everywhere with us and the kids love building with them.)
- Spalding Ball Set (3) with Pump (have fun playing with your kids and gets everyone active together)
- Constellation Night Light
- Solar System 48 Piece Melissa & Doug Puzzle(our cabinets are stocked with these Melissa & Doug puzzles, they’re well made and stand up well over time)
- Dinosaur Floor Puzzle (we have this one and the kids put it together over and over again!
- Kinect Folding Sand Box (like a sandbox on the go and perfect for traveling with)
- Brain Teaser Puzzle (for kids and adults!)
- Kid’s Playhouse Tents(these are so much fun and inspire imagination and creativity.)
- Breathable Crib Mattress (eliminates the risk of your baby rolling over and suffocating, this is super clean and an incredible peace of mind.)
- White Noise Machine (We use this exact one and it’d been around for three years and counting!)
- Inflatable Duck Bathtub (we used this for traveling, but also filled up for the kids to splash in outside or to sit in, in the house and read books when they were babies. Super multi-functional!)
- Happymat Baby Feeding Mat suctions to the table for less mess and no dropped bowls or plates
Other Prime Day Deals I Think Are Cool
- 23andMe DNA Test– I’m curious to find out more about my ancestry, are you??
- Robotic Vacuum — this would be amazing in our house with three kids and two dogs! I’m thinking of getting it.
- Sprocket Portable Photo Printer– I take so many photos, this would be super helpful to printing them out so I can share them or at the very least, hang around the house.