Amazon Prime Day is only until Midnight Today (Tuesday, July 16th!)
So, here’s the deal….
You have to be an Amazon Prime Member to get the deals.
(and you have to be to get these deals) and I’ve been shopping Prime Day for a while now because I love the convenience of it.
I was looking through all the deals and found a ton of things I’ll be adding to my shopping list for my family – and I thought you might like to know about these deals, too.
But be warned — it’s addicting.
Some of these items I’m buying on sale now to save for Christmas and birthdays!
Note: The following items are expected to go on sale during Prime Day!
REMEMBER, THEY WON’T GO ON SALE UNTIL SOMETIME DURING PRIME DAY SO YOU HAVE TO WATCH FOR THE SALE TO BEGIN.
If you are interested in these items, I highly recommend you add them to your cart NOW or add them to your watch list, as it will make it much easier to grab them when they go on sale.
Household Items For Your Family
- Wireless Home Security Camera & Baby Monitor – keep an eye on little ones while they nap or play in the house. A wireless security system is
- Robotic Vacum Cleaner – this is a lifesaver in our house because we have a 6-month old Husky puppy who already sheds a ton. My house would look like one giant fur ball if we didn’t have a robotic vacuum that runs automatically every day on it’s own.
- Kindle Fire Kid’s Edition (my kids use these and I love the age-appropriate content and parental controls. Amazon also has a 2-year warranty with 100% replacement if they break!)
- Bose Wireless Headphones – These suction to your ears and work really well when the noise gets to be too much in your house.
- Amazon Echo sits in our kitchen and shares the news, tells us the weather in the morning and spurs impromptu dance parties all the time.
- Uno Card Game is a staple in our home and it’s a great game for young and older to play together.
Fun Stuff For the Kids
I am super (super) picky about what toys and activities we bring into the house. I like to buy items that will stimulate my kid’s brains, get them outside, and use their motor skills. I think these are the best items I’ve found on Prime Day to do this.
- Kid’s Animal Headphones come in a bunch of fun animals and colors. My kids each picked their own and we never have disagreements about whose is who.
- The Original Rainbow Loom is hours of entertainment and activities when you’re stuck inside.
- Magnetic Tiles for building – these are good for on the go and at home.
- Blokus game for the entire family to play together (I love these kind of games that include everyone!)
- Chewbacca Wookie Sounds Mask and while I may be annoyed with this, kids who love Star Wars would LOVE it!
- Wooden Magnetic Blocks is great for development, creativity and doesn’t make any sounds (which adults love, amiright?)
- Crayola Spin Art Station is for your arts & craft child or a rainy day activity.
- Hot Wheels Track set is a perfect birthday or Christmas gift if you can keep it hidden from little eyes.
- Make Your Window Art is surprisingly really easy to do and doesn’t need a ton of supervision.
- Lincoln Logs take me back to my own childhood and my son plays with this same bucket all the time.
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Bead Set has large beads for little hands and beginners.
- My Little Pony playset are good for playtime, but also bath time!
- Barbie dress up set – my girls are finally into barbies but they’re so expensive to buy when they aren’t on sale. This is a good price for a barbie and several pieces it comes with.
- First Science Kit offers simple experiments for beginners.
- Ultimate Piano Dance Mat reminds me of the giant one at FAO Schwartz in New York, but in your own house and a much smaller price tag.
- Crayola Art Kit is perfect for easy to find art supplies and clean-up!
- Play Dough 24-pack set is a great deal to update your set or if it’s time to clean out the dried out containers and replace them with fresh, new ones.
- This Muslin Blanket is so cute, and would make a good floor blanket or to cover a car seat when they’re sleeping on a drive.
- Baby bear swaddle blankets – I mean, the ears could not be any cuter!
- Sprouts Play Mat Bag makes playtime easy to clean up and keep contained and great for places like traveling and the park.
- Diaper Caddy Organizer – I had a diaper station but it wasn’t nearly as cute or portable as this one when you need to move from room to room.
- Mega Blocks in giant size for beginning building skills.
- VTech learn to stand walking and activity center is a helpful tool for beginning walkers.
- This beginner’s farm set is perfect for toddlers who can’t have small parts and need something larger to grip.