I created these I Spy Game Sheet Printables to tuck in my purse to help pass the time at doctor’s appointments and the next time I’m waiting with three little kids.
Kids love a game of “I Spy” and they’re easy enough to print out and keep in your car for the next time you’re stuck in traffic or to bring along on a road trip. Do you ever need 10 minutes to finish making dinner uninterrupted and would like your kids to play quietly by themselves?
Voila, pull out your printable I Spy sheets to keep the kids busy.
This is a two-page PDF printable so it’s easy to download or keep on your phone and save for later. If you want to reuse these in the future, laminate them and use an erasable pen so your kids can play over and over.
You Might Like…
- 24 Free Activities To Do with Your Kids This Summer
- 18 Waiting Games to Peacefully Pass the Time With Your Kids
- How Will Your Children Remember You When They’re Grown?
- Teach Your Children How to Choose the *Right* Friends
- Know the 5 Signs of Drowning When You Only have 20-60 Seconds to Save a Drowning Victim
- Kids Not Listening? Learn the 5:1 Rule for BIG Changes