Fun Activities & Family Adventures for the Month of October
October is such a fun time of year for children. With the seasons changing, the crisp air stirring up outside, fall activities, pumpkin picking, baking, class parties and of course Halloween,
I created a fun and memorable list of Halloween activities for the entire month of October leading up to the big celebration on the 31st. I hope you enjoy a handful of these with your child and family!
Once you download and print this fun activity list, sit down with your children and decide which are your top five or top 10 must-do activities this month. Then, pull out your calendar and begin to plan out which days work for all the fun you’re about to have.
Download and print your Halloween Activity List PDF.
Here’s what the printable Halloween Activity List and Fall traditions will look like:
More Halloween Fun & Activities:
- 20 Best No Carve Pumpkin Ideas & Pumpkin Painting Ideas this Halloween
- Halloween Party? 24 Fun Halloween Party Games for Kids
- Halloween Set: Halloween Activity Page & 4 Halloween Coloring Pages
- 45 Easy Homemade Halloween Costumes You Can Make Without Being Crafty
- Healthier Candy Choices this Halloween
- 55 Things to Do With Leftover Halloween Candy
- Halloween Safety Tips
- The Best Inside Activities for Entertaining High Energy Kids
- List of 98 Kid-Approved Indoor Activities for Kids on School Break/Closure
Leave a Reply