Do you feel like Summer snuck up on you and you don’t have a game plan to tackle summer with your kids at home? This printable Summer Planning Packet will get you organized, prepared for a fun, easy and stress-free summer with your kids. Plan activities, manage your responsibilities, write down a bucket list and reading list for the next three months and use the 102 Activities Sheet & 40 Family Fun Outings Sheet for ideas to do with your kids and entire family.
My kids are officially on summer break and I had a moment last week watching their end of year performance where I realized I was completely unprepared for the next three months.
I had made zero plans. Zilch.
Are your kids on break yet? I can’t be the only one who feels like summer just snuck up on me.
It’s not that I need to pencil in something each day in order to have fun with my kids, but being organized about what we’re doing during the week and throughout the summer infinitely makes everything go smoother and makes me a calmer Mom.
So… when I put the kids to bed, I got to work printing out a master calendar, doing research on free activities available all summer long, making a list of ideas the kids can do the next time they inevitably come to me saying “they’re bored,” and even a summer bucket and reading list where we jot down fun adventures we want to have.
I wanted to share the same Summer Planning Packet I’m using with you.
Here’s what’s inside the 9-page printout:
- (3) Printable Summer Calendars so you can jot down all your plans & dates
- 102 Fun Activities the next time your kids say “they’re bored”
- 40 Family Fun Activities
- Summer Events & Local Activities Sheet (check out the 24 free activities for kids)
- Summer Bucket List
- Summer Reading List
- Chore ChartDownload Your Summer Planning Packet
You Might Like…
- Download the “I Spy” Printables for Kids
- 24 Free Activities To Do with Your Kids This Summer
- 18 Waiting Games to Peacefully Pass the Time With Your Kids
- How Will Your Children Remember You When They’re Grown?
- Teach Your Children How to Choose the *Right* Friends
- Know the 5 Signs of Drowning When You Only have 20-60 Seconds to Save a Drowning Victim
- Kids Not Listening? Learn the 5:1 Rule for BIG Changes