Once you’ve calmed down from the excitement of finding out you’re pregnant, it’s time to begin planning for a healthy pregnancy & motherhood! Pregnancy tips for each trimester, postpartum care & having a newborn. Prepare for your new arrival, navigate morning sickness, speed up postpartum recovery & rock newborn care.
Real advice on how to prepare and budget for adding a new baby to your family, natural remedies for treating morning sickness, and tips for making postpartum recovery easier (and quicker.) Don’t forget the 4th trimester and caring for a newborn, calming a fussy baby who doesn’t want to be put or seems irritable, and properly caring for the new mom as she recovers from childbirth.
Below are dozens of helpful resources for when you’re pregnant and expecting, and as a new mother who is jumping into motherhood and caring for a newborn for the first time.
Don’t forget to see all the freebies for new moms and baby, too.
PREGNANCY: TIPS FOR THE EXPECTING MOM
Featured eBook: Preparing for Baby Workbook (1st Trimester – Newborn Age)
- 9 Things to do BEFORE You Try to Get Pregnant
- Baby on a Budget: Budgeting for the 1st Year of Baby Costs
- 22 Natural Remedies to Treat Morning Sickness
- 11 Ways to Make Postpartum Recovery Easier (& Quicker)
- What Do I Pack in My Hospital Bag? Printable Hospital Bag Checklist for Labor & Delivery
NEW MOM: POSTPARTUM CARE & NEWBORN CARE
Featured eBook: New Mom Postpartum & Newborn Care Mini eBook
- Bringing Baby Home: How to Survive the First Week Home with Baby
- Calm A Fussy Baby: Why Babies Cry & How to Soothe Them
- Gently Teach Your Baby How to Sleep Through The Night
- What You Can Do to Protect Your Baby From SIDS
- 11 Baby Sleep Tips to Help Your Newborn Baby Sleep
- Overcome the Dreaded 4 Month Sleep Regression: Navigate This Tricky Stage
- Comprehensive Sleep Charts & Sleep Guidelines for Infants Through Adolescents
- How to Establish a Peaceful Bedtime Routine for Your Baby
- Summer Diaper Bag Essentials
- 5 Life-Changing Tips to Surviving the First Year With Twins
- How to Find the Right Babysitter