Grab this FREE Indoor Scavenger Hunt PDF printable list for kids to use when you can’t go outside, or simply looking for something fun to do around the house for 30 or 45 minutes. The link to this indoor scavenger hunt printable is at the bottom of this article.
FREE 2-Page Printable Indoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids
What do you do with kids indoors?
What do you do when schools close, or bad weather strikes, or you just want to stay inside but your kids are getting a little stir crazy?
You print this two-paged indoor scavenger hunt for your kids and send them on their way! This is a fun activity for kids ages 4 – 10.
They’re practical, general and likely you have every one of these 32 indoor scavenger hunt items to make the game a success!
How do you make an indoor scavenger hunt?
You don’t need much because I’ve done all the work for you.
Simple print out this printable indoor scavenger hunt and you’re half way there. Here’s what you’ll need to get the kids started with this fun indoor activity:
- Printed Indoor Scavenger Hunt (you can download from the link below.)
- Pencil or Pen.
- Bag or container to keep your indoor scavenger hunt finds in.
Explore your Indoors with this Printable Scavenger Hunt! Download below using the link.
If You’re Curious or Looking for a Screen-Free Activity Plan…
More Activities for Kids on Break or the Weekends
- FREE Nature Scavenger Hunt PDF Printable for Kids
- List of 98 Kid-Approved Indoor Activities for Kids on School Break/Closure
- The Best Inside Activities for Entertaining High Energy Kids
- 100+ Genius Responses for When Your Kid Says “I’m Bored”
- 50 Activities & Experiments to Keep Kids Learning in Summer
- Camping with Kids: 21 Camping Games & Activities to Entertain Kids
- Genius Hacks to Make Camping with Kids Fun & Stress-Free
- Creating Screentime Rules for Summer (Free Printable)
- School Break Plan for Parents & Kids