New Years is a great time to reflect on your life and set your intentions for all your want to accomplish, change and do more of when you turn the page on your calendar.
There are many types of goals people can make at the beginning of the year. I like to look at all aspects of my life – personal, business, health, spiritual, financial, etc. and take stock of each area.
- What do you want the most?
- What feels too far out of reach?
- What’s your big dream?
- What are your goals for the year?
- What are little goals you want to reach in different areas of your life?
If you are someone who wants to set goals and achieve them, these resources are definitely for you!
If however, you wish you were better about creating goals, I recommend the 4-Week Goal Setting Course Make Over Your Year. This course will help you take your big dreams and ideas and turn them into realistic goals while also creating a doable action plan.
The Year of Goals printable pack from The Dating Divas is perfect for setting goals and making a plan to achieve them. You’ll love how easy this pack makes it to keep those New Year’s Resolutions!
When you scroll down, I’ve broken out resources to help you in the areas of your life you may choose to focus on in 2018 including
- Parenting & Family Goals
- Meal Making & Grocery Shopping
- Health & Fitness Goals
- Marriage & Relationships
- Planner Products
Who else is ready to make this new year AWESOME?!?
Take a moment to reflect on all things parenting from the past year.
- If you’re yelling at your family more than you care to admit, is it time to learn your triggers & how to respond with love instead?
- Do you say ‘Yes’ too often and take on extra responsibilities which then takes time away from your kids?
- Is a new fitness routine in order so you can have better energy to keep up with your kids?
- Do you want to set a goal of reading one book a month or starting a 5-minute-a-day meditation practice
- Is your marriage missing it’s spark?
Outline the areas of the past year you want to work on, but also take stock of what you do well and would like to continue being successful at.
These are the Best 35 Resources for Parents, to help you crush your year and live happy, inspiring and purposeful lives so you can care for and share the abundance of love and joy you create with your family tenfold.
KID’S YEAR IN REVIEW & GOAL SETTING WORKSHEET (FREE)
- Download your FREE PDF Printable Year in Review Worksheet (includes both a boy & girl version). Your kids will be able to write down their best memories from 2017 and jot down what they’re looking forward to, goals and adventures for 2018.
PARENTING & FAMILY GOALS
- 50 Calm Down Tips to Help You Stay Calm in the Chaos (from my friend Amanda who is a Licensed Therapist)
- Make over your Mornings and/or Make Over Your Evenings if you’re a night owl like me
- How Moms can Create Space for Goal Setting Podcast – LISTEN HERE
MEAL MAKING & GROCERY SHOPPING
- Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle (Only Available 12/29 – 1/5) The package has over 3,000 recipes and 100 weeks of made-for-you meal plans – and my personal favorite, it comes with shopping lists to make your life even easier.
- Trim & Make the Most of your Grocery Budget with Grocery University by Using Coupons
HEALTH / FITNESS GOALS
- Fit2B has a ton of online workout plans, individual workout videos (including prenatal & postnatal), awesome courses & resources
- Noom offers personalized online coaching to help you become healthier through improving eating behaviors such as overcoming emotional eating, triggers, etc.
- 15 Days to a Healthier You Course (Only $10!)
- This 90-day Workbook from the Busy Budgeter is only $7.00 and will help you finally get control of your finances. The action steps are really effective and super helpful to help you be in control of your money.
- Sign up to use the Digit app and automatically have money moved to a savings account based on your spending habits. Link up to your bank accounts and you’ll never have an excuse to say you can’t save money.
- Mint is a great way to keep track of your spending and bank accounts. You can track your budget and your money all from one app, plus synch bank accounts, credit cards and loans to this app so you can see everything in one place.
- Check your credit score for free with Credit Sesame. A score of 700 or above is generally considered good. A score of 800 or above is considered excellent. Most credit scores fall between 600 and 750.
- Download Cozi, the #1 organizing app for families (It’s Totally Free)
- Snag this Home Organization Binder to keep track of everything home & maitenance related
- Conquer Your Clutter Ultimate Bundle (It’s $47 for $658 worth of products including printable planners, meal planning, cleaning & chores, organization of paper & files, decluttering, family organization and time management and it always comes with a 30-day guarantee if you’re not happy with everything in the bundle.) GRAB THIS BONUS: If you sign up for this Conquer your Clutter Bundle, send me your receipt and I’ll email you my 7-page printable of a room-by-room decluttering checklist free.
- Creating Family Systems That Work Course (this is chock full of so many great takeaways and actionable steps to help your family get organized and eliminate chaos!)
MARRIAGE & RELATIONSHIP GOALS
- Reclaim Your Marriage Program (10-week video course designed for couples that are in a rough place & struggling)
- Marriage Masters Program (This is a 26 week program to help you relearn how to date your spouse… is it time to reignite that spark?)
- The Marriage Club Membership (This is a good fit for those in good/great marriages looking to come together even more)
- The Marriage Builder Toolkit is a curated collection of tools designed to equip wives and build (and strengthen) marriages
- Grab the 175 Best Date Night Ideas Book, the Ultimate Bucket List of Dates for Couples so you don’t keep going to the same restaurant every date night and can find new things to experience and do together.
- The Dating Divas Store & Products (They have a ton of helpful marriage & dating resources you might like!)
PLANNERS TO KEEP YOU ORGANIZED (& SANE!!!)
- Download Cozi, the #1 organizing app for families (you guys, it’s FREE so you can’t beat the price!)
- I fell in LOVE with the Inspired Year Planner last year (you can read my review here and scope out some of the inside pages)
- Dayspring Calendars are on Holiday Sale right now – I love having a large wall calendar like this one to keep my whole family organized
- Erin Condren Paper Planners are gorgeous and will keep you organized all year long in style. If you use your planner out like I do, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth with one of these planners.
Cheers to you, for taking the time to create purposeful intention in your life. Let’s keep the momentum going all year long!
Leave a Reply