One of my favorite things to do at the end of the year is to sit around the dinner table with my kids and talk about our best memories of the year. I love how some of the simplest things mean the most to them and of course, listening as they make their “list of favorites” fills me with gratitude and excitement for all the new adventures we’ll have together in the coming year.
I try my best to document the sweet memories of my children because I know when they’ve grown, I’ll cherish looking through the precious pieces from their childhood I’ve stashed away. This is exactly why I’ve created the simple Printable Year in Review to serve as a keepsake from their childhood, but I want to share it with you too so you can do the same.
Whether you’re ready or not, the end of 2017 is almost here. In the final days of the year, give your kids this Printable Year in Review to fill out on their own or sit with them and reminisce together about the year behind you and goals for 2018.
When you look back, you’ll be amazed at how fast kids can change and grow in the span of a year, but you have to record it first to see the changes for yourself! Be sure to snag your printable before New Year’s Eve and the start to the new year.
Fun Ways to Use Your Year in Review Printable
- Let Them Fill It Out on Their Own
- Interview Each Other & Record Responses
- Make a Collage Using Cut Up Magazines, Pictures, Etc. Representing 2017 and Goals & Adventures for 2018
- Make a Year in Review Picture Collage of Your Family, Friends, Trips, Milestones, Etc. from 2017
- Art Project! Create a Goal Chart to Help You Track Your Progress to Reaching Your New Goals
Most Popular Posts from 2017
- Set the Tone for a Happy Home: Create a Positive Home for your Kids
- 10 Highly Effective Habits of a Happy Stay at Home Mom
- Why Aren’t My Kids Listening? 6 Secrets To Helping Kids Hear You the First Time
- Get the Facts about Dry Drowning. Signs of Secondary Drowning
- 11 Genius Hacks to Make Camping with Kids Fun & Stress-Free
Join the 5-Day No Yelling Challenge
It's time for change. Are you ready to be a calm parent and learn how to stop yelling? Join the challenge now!