Filling out a Letter to Santa each year is a fun keepsake of your kid’s childhood, but also a great way for parents to see what’s on their wish list!
Don’t forget to grab the jam-packed 96-Page Holiday Activity Bundle and make the month even more fun (and to fill the time when kids are on break, too!)
PDF Printable Letter to Santa
Writing a Letter to Santa each year is a fun family tradition to have, but also gives parents insight to what is making your child’s wish list this year. It’s also a fun opportunity to have a special keepsake to look back on in a few years (or decades.)
If you were wondering if Santa has a real mailing address, I did a little digging and found out he does! Once you print out your Letters to Santa, here’s Santa’s real mailing address you can send it to, and also to receive a Letter back from Santa postmarked from The North.
I’ve creates two fun PDF printables for you – a Letter To Santa and fun certificate from the North Pole which congratulates your child on making Santa’s Nice List (of course!) and it’s because of their good behavior, kindness towards others, making good choices and trying their best.
As a little something extra, if you want your child to receive a special note from Santa, responding to his letter, you can follow these steps to receive one in the mail!
Get a Note Back from Santa When You Mail Your Letter to Santa to his Real Mailing Address
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child’s letter and sign it “From Santa.” See sample responses from Santa.
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a First-Class Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope.
- Place the complete envelope into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to Santa’s Real Mailing Address:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK POSTMASTER
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Letters from Santa must be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 14th. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest!
More Christmas & Holiday Resources…
- 26 Unique Family Christmas Traditions To Make the Holidays Magical for Kids & Adults
- Elf on the Shelf Printable Notes
- 6 Sibling Christmas Traditions: For Kids to Delight in the Holidays Together
- 30 Last-Minute & Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas For Busy Parents
- 10 Beautiful Homemade Christmas Gifts for Kids to Make
- Non-Toy Ideas: Gifts Kids Will Cherish All Year Long
- Gifting Experiences: Non-Toy Gift Ideas Your Kids Will Love